We deliver compost to the Gorge area on both sides of the river. We have three sizes of trucks that hold up to 4, 20, and 55 cubic yards of compost respectively. Below are descriptions of trucks and delivery pricing.
DH SMALL TRUCK
Better for driveways and tighter spots.
Holds: 4 yards soils | 10 yards barks.
DH MEDIUM TRUCK
"THE OLD HOG"
Reliable old girl. Ready to work.
Holds: 20 yards of soils | 30 yards of bark
DH TRUCK & PUP TRUCK
Good for uneven terrain and quick dumping.
Holds: 50-60 yds any material.
3-25 YARD DELIVERIES. NORMAL LOCATIONS. WITHIN CITY LIMITS.
- OREGON -
THE DALLES - $60 / 6 MILES
DUFUR - $95 / 15 MILES
MOSIER / BIGGS / RUFUS - $95 / 20 MILES
HOOD RIVER - $95 / 27 MILES
ODELL - $105 / 33 MILES
TYGH VALLEY / WAMIC - $125 / 34 MILES
PARKDALE - $125 / 41 MILES
MAUPIN - $175 / 41 MILES
ARLINGTON - $200 / 54 MILES
- 3 yard minimum delivery The Dalles/Dallesport
- 5 yard minimum delivery Hood River/White Salmon/Goldendale
- Sales tax added to prices for WA deliveries
- Check our retailers for delivery options closer to you
- Dirt Hugger LLC is not responsible for any damage behind curb line
- Delivery trucks are not allowed to drive off driveways
- WASHINGTON -
DALLESPORT - Free/ 3 MILES
WISHRAM - $60 / 11 MILES
LYLE - $75 / 14 MILES
WHITE SALMON - $95 / 20 MILES
HIGH PRAIRIE - $95 / 20 MILES
APPLETON - $95 / 20 MILES
HUSUM - $100 / 27 MILES
CENTERVILLE - $100 / 28 MILES
COOK / UNDERWOOD - $100 / 28 MILES
GOLDENDALE - $125 / 29 MILES
BZ CORNERS - $125 / 32 MILES
MILL A - $100 / 33 MILES
TROUT LAKE - $150 / 42 MILES
LARGE QUANTITY DELIVERY PRICES
30 YARDS / $95HR
TRUCK & PUP
60 YARDS / $115HR
- All product sales COD: cash, check or credit card (3% fee applies on orders above $1k)
- Custom blend orders require 50% down payment and two weeks lead time
- If you, or your contractor, ordered a load and/or truck size that cannot dump due to obstacles or an area to small for maneuvering, you will be charged the delivery fee
- If you, or your contractor, directs our delivery driver (or contracted driver) into a situation where the truck gets stuck and needs to be towed out, an hourly rate of $85/hr will be charged PLUS ALL TOWING FEES.
- Please consider your site and dump location. Truck and Pup deliveries require at least: 12 ft height clearance for driving, 18 ft height clearance for dumping, and an 85 ft by 85 ft area for dumping and maneuvering.
- A $75 fee applies for dump situations that require a truck and pup disconnect